Remember when that lightbulb moment struck?
You started furiously writing out your ideas and outlining the content for you next amazing offer.
You immediately started...
- Scouring the Internet for resources on how to launch your offer
- Opting-in to #allthethings
- Downloading all of the checklists, organizers, dos and don'ts
- Searching Pinterest, YouTube, and Google for answers
An hour later, you had 75 browser tabs open...
10 Photoshop files started, and several open notebooks and countless Post-it notes scattered across your desk. Then, all of a sudden, you hit a wall, with no clue what to do next.
Wouldn't it be nice if you had a strategic partner who could look at your launch and...
- Tell you what tech is right for your launch and how it all integrates
- Plan and schedule all of the content for your lead magnet(s) and primary offer
- Map and plan all of your email marketing sequences
- Setup systems for customer support
- Plan and organize your social media posts and paid promotions
- Determine what you'll need to DIY and what to outsource (design, copy, support...)
Ready to cut through the noise and finally get the pieces of your launch figured out?
Depending on what level of support you need, I've got a couple of packages for you to choose from.
Manage My Launch
Do you start to shut down when you see the 250 things that need to happen before you launch your offer and just need someone to tell you what to do next?
This package is perfect if you need ongoing support to implement your launch plan, prioritize your tasks, and make sure you're focusing on the right things at the right time.
Timeline: 12 weeks
What it includes:
- Everything in the Organize My Launch package
- Weekly status calls to keep you on track
- Setup and managed project management system
- Prioritized to-do lists to make sure you're working on the right things at the right time
- Administrative and tech support customized to your launch
Investment starts at: $2700
To best serve my clients, I only take on a few launch management projects at a time. If you are planning a launch in the next few months, I'd love to hop on a call to chat about your launch management needs! You can book a free consult above to get started.
Organize My Launch
Overwhelmed with trying to figure out ALL of the pieces that go into launching your offer? That's why I created my signature service, Organize My Launch.
This package is perfect if you need help getting organized and creating a step-by-step plan for exactly what needs to happen in your launch and when.
Timeline: 2 weeks
What it includes:
- 60-minute planning and strategy call where we'll break down all the details of your launch--your offer, goals, budget, and tech
- Custom launch plan using my signature planning process with a 9-12 week timeline
- Launch and tech organizer + goal-tracking and budget spreadsheets to keep you organized an on track
- Checklists for each phase of your launch
- 30-minute implementation call where we'll review your launch plan, timeline, and talk about how best to get everything implemented
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How long before my launch should I book launch support services?
If you’re here, you likely already know this, but launches can get pretty chaotic. So, when hiring anyone to help you with your launch, the earlier you can get them on board, the better.
If you’re interested in my Manage My Launch service, you will need to book your project approximately 8-12 weeks before your desired launch date. This service is designed to help you get everything figured out from day one.
If you are interested in my Organize My Launch service, you will need to book your project 6-8 weeks before you desired launch date.
Note: If you’re not sure which service would be best for you right now or if your timeline is a little longer or shorter (or you’re unsure), go ahead a book a free consult.
+ How does this work exactly and what do I need to do to get started?
To get started, you’ll need to book a free consult. On this call we will discuss your offer, your launch timeline, and get to know each other to make sure this service is a good fit for you and your launch.
Once you book either launch support package, we’ll get your project kickoff call on the calendar and I’ll send over a pre-work packet, so I can get a good picture of where you are now in planning your launch and what you’re looking to accomplish. Then we’ll move into the first phase of creating your launch plan.
+ How do I know if I'm ready to hire someone to manage my launch?
- You feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and maybe even a little burnt out with trying to figure out every little thing you need to know and do for your launch
- You feel like you are consistently taking actions but not making any progress
- You need help prioritizing your projects and tasks, so you’re focusing on the right things at the right time.
- You start to shut down when you see the 250 to-do list items that need to happen before you launch, and you just want someone to tell you what to do next
- You consistently lose time and momentum by task and project switching (moving from one task or project to the next without finishing the first)
- You need someone to hold you accountable and keep you focused and moving forward
+ Is there a payment plan available?
Yes. For the Manage My Launch service, you will have a choice of making a full payment upfront of $2700 or making 2 payments of $1400. And for the Organize My Launch service, you will have the option of making a one-time payment of $1200 or 2 payments of $650.